The City of St. Louis Park participates in this crime reporting tool.
Here’s how to view crimes reported to the St. Louis Park Police Department:
- Start by visiting the LexisNexis Community Crime Map website at https://communitycrimemap.com/
- Search for St. Louis Park (if not already there) by entering 55426 into the search box.
- You can zoom in and out with the + / – map controls, or, scroll up and down with your mouse.
- Click on the filter button.
- Select All crime reports.
- In the Date Range, select a start date.
- Press the ‘Apply’ button on the lower-right. You will see all crimes for the selected date range.
- Click on the map icons to see detail for each reported crime.
Not all crimes are reported to the police.
On the maps – the precise locations of the reported crimes are skewed to provide a little privacy to the crime victims.